So I was tagged for all of these memes by the extremely talented zebrawallpaper. Everyone in the shameless fandom should swing by her AO3 and read her fic Redheaded Stepchildren!!!! Haha, I think this might be my first text post.
- Name: Stephanie
- Nickname: Nani, Stephie-steph, Stephonski, Stephonskavitch, Prin, and Stephan
- Birthday: November 24th
- Gender: Female
- Sexuality: Idk
- Height: 5’5”
- Time zone: PST
- What time and date is it there: 8/28/2014 1:38pm
- Average hours of sleep I get a night: 4 or 5
- Last thing I googled was: Vittorio Monti Czardaz tab
- Most used phrase(s): I asked my friend and she said, “Shameless!!!!!!!!!…?”
- First word that comes to mind: cake
- What I last said to a family member: “oh my god, I want cake”
- One place that makes me happy and why: Lake Washington, It’s just ridiculously beautiful and I could swim there for hours.
- How many blankets I sleep under: I sleep with a down comforter and a quilt in the winter and just a quilt in the summer
- Favorite beverage(s): Cactus Cooler, and tea that’s been covered in honey
- Last movie I watched in the cinema: Dawn of the Planet of the Apes
- Three things I can’t live without: My phone, my family, and my friends.
- A piece of advice to all my followers: Never let anyone convince you’re not good enough
- You all have to listen to this song: “Jumping Jive” by Cab Calloway and the Nicholas Brothers
1. what is your hidden talent?
I sing operatically, is it a hidden talent if it’s my major???
2. biggest fandom pet peeve?
Treating Mickey like he’s stupid, Education ≠ Intelligence
3. if you could have any pet what would it be?
I already have a great dane, but it would be so awesome to have an Italian greyhound!
4. most memorable teacher you’ve ever had?
I have ADHD and reading and writing were really difficult for me in elementary school. I always sort of felt less than adequate, but my third grade teacher, Mrs. Chrisman made a genuine effort to reach out to me. She got me to stay after class with her and for a few years we wrote poetry and talked about school together. I guess it seems sort of simple now, but it really shaped my experience as a student.
5. who are your role models?
My mom and my baby brother
6. what was the first video game you played on your own?
I played Legend of Zelda a lot when I was really little, but I remember playing a super creepy Nancy Drew point and click game that I never finished because there was a disembodied baby doll head in the attic.
7. all time go to feel good movie?
8. guilty pleasure movie?
From Dusk Till Dawn
9. If you could go into any tv show as yourself what show would it be?
Uhhhhhh, can I say River Monsters?
10. what would you do there?
I kinda just wanna be one of the camera dudes following Jeremy Wade around the world lookin’ at cool fish.
11. guilty pleasure musical artist?
The Dixie Chicks
Birthday: November 24th
Favorite color: lavender or olive green
Lucky number: idk 24 guess
Talents: I draw, sing, act, and I can play the piano, guitar, ukulele, and mandolin.
Last dream you remember: A punk rock chick with a pink buzz cut, her robot creation, and an old dude surviving the zombie apocalypse and learning to play the electric bass together.
Can you juggle: I did once in middle school, it was magical.
Art/sports/both: I had to give up water polo and swim team to get into an advanced choir so I guess arts?????
Do you like writing: I like my academic papers once I’m done with them, but noooooo.
Do you like dancing: yesssss, I like ballet and jazz, but hip-hop holds a special place in my heart.
Do you like singing: yup
Dream vacation: New York, just Broadway all day every day
Dream guy/gal: Idk, someone with ambition and good sense of humor, but a good voice literally turns me to goo
Dream wedding: uhhhh, maybe one on the beach or a park, definitely outside.
Favorite song: “Oh, Maker” by Janelle Monáe or “Song of Forgetting” from Next to Normal
Least favorite song: “We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together” by Taylor Swift
Least favorite album: Volume 3 by She & Him
Least favorite artist: uhhhhhhh, Robin Thicke
Hair color: dark hair
Eye color: I don’t really have a preference, but brown eyes are nice.
Humorous/serious: Humorous, please
Taller/shorter: I’ve dated mostly super tall people, but it pretty inconvenient
Biggest turn-off: Lack of ambition
1. What is one thing you want to accomplish before the end of 2014?
Hmmmmm, maybe reaching 200 followers?
2. If you could talk to one fictional character, who would it be?
Esperanza Ortega from Esperanza Rising
3. What would you ask them?
Haha, I’d probably just sit there awkwardly
4. What is your best personality trait?
I’m good in stressful life or death situations
5. What personality trait do you wish you had?
It’d be great to have good discipline
6. Tell us about one time you did something completely out of the ordinary for you.
Hmmm, I played a character named the Grim Stripper once???
7. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
8. Favorite sleeping position?
I’m so weird, face down holding a pillow or on my side?
9. What’s your sign?
10. Do you think you have any of the typical astrological traits of your sign?
Ehh, not really I’m pretty introverted
11. Do you believe in things that go bump in the night? (no, not those kinds of things! Gosh, y’all have dirty minds… :D )
Nope, but La Llorona used to scare the shit out of me when I was little
Ummm, I feel like such a weirdo, but here we go! i’m gonna tag ohjafeeljadefinitelyfeel, morgwens and im-not-his-keeper
ya’ll don’t have to do any of these, but you do have to check out zebrawallpaper!